Akauo Nitsuke (Pacific Ocean Perch Simmered in Soy Sauce)
Akauo is mild and slightly sweet. When cooked, its texture is moist and flaky, similar to a snapper. Nitsuke to stew in a broth made with soy sauce, mirin and sake.
- Simply microwave or pan-fry to heat up
- Garnish with some spring onions for visual appeal.
- Pair with a bowl of rice or noodles
- Keep in the freezer
- Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.
- Do not re-freeze after thawing.
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.