Ika Shiokara (Salted Preserved Squid)
Shiokara is seafood that is fermented, salted and seasoned. It is full of flavour and texture.
- Comes in a pack of 3, each weighing 40g
- Enjoy it in Ochazuke (green tea porridge)
- Goes great with sake as an appetiser
Keep in the freezer
- Defrost and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.
2. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase into your cart, click the cart icon.
3. Review the items in your cart. When you are done, scroll down and pick a delivery date and time. Then proceed to check out.
4. Fill in your shipping information. If you have any discount codes, please apply it in the ‘discount code’ box.
5. Select your payment method. If you are choosing to pay by credit card, fill in your credit card details. If you are paying by PayNow, please make payment to UEN 201600069ZNIC and include your order number as reference after confirming your order.
6. Once you have filled in your payment details, you may proceed to complete the order. Do make the PayNow transfer if you have selected it as your payment method.