Ise Madai (Smoked Sea Bream)
Enjoy smoked salmon? Try our smoked sea bream! It is very umami and tasty, and goes well in salads, with cheese and much more.
- Sea breams from Amakusa, Kumamoto Prefecture are caught and immediately proceeded for live cured (Ikehime) and fillet once it arrived at the shore. The fishes are parboiled and marinated with yuzu vinegar for five hours before being frozen.
- The red snapper is parboiled and you will be able to taste the umami flavor of the fat as well as the subtle flavor of yuzu.
- Since the abdominal bones have been removed, you can simply slice the fish after defrosting and serve it immediately
- You can prepare in 3 ways:
- Simply defrost, slice and consume straight away
- Ochazuke method as shown in video
- Grill as shown in video
- Once defrosted, consume within 2 days
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.
2. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase into your cart, click the cart icon.
3. Review the items in your cart. When you are done, scroll down and pick a delivery date and time. Then proceed to check out.
4. Fill in your shipping information. If you have any discount codes, please apply it in the ‘discount code’ box.
5. Select your payment method. If you are choosing to pay by credit card, fill in your credit card details. If you are paying by PayNow, please make payment to UEN 201600069ZNIC and include your order number as reference after confirming your order.
6. Once you have filled in your payment details, you may proceed to complete the order. Do make the PayNow transfer if you have selected it as your payment method.