Katsuo Asadaki (Bonito)
Katsuo is also known as skipjack tuna or bonito. When cooked, it has a flaky texture.
- Already pre-marinated
- Warm it up by placing it in boiling water for about 2 minutes
- Alternatively, warm it up in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Please store in the freezer.
- Defrost before cooking. Once defrosted, please consume within 2 days.
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.
2. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase into your cart, click the cart icon.
3. Review the items in your cart. When you are done, scroll down and pick a delivery date and time. Then proceed to check out.
4. Fill in your shipping information. If you have any discount codes, please apply it in the ‘discount code’ box.
5. Select your payment method. If you are choosing to pay by credit card, fill in your credit card details. If you are paying by PayNow, please make payment to UEN 201600069ZNIC and include your order number as reference after confirming your order.
6. Once you have filled in your payment details, you may proceed to complete the order. Do make the PayNow transfer if you have selected it as your payment method.