Muki Ama Ebi (De-Shelled Sweet Shrimp) あまえび
muki means shell-less. ama means sweet. and ebi means shrimp.
Almagamating them together, you get sweet, de-shelled shrimps.
Yes, the ones you eat in sushi restaurants as Nigiri. Why not get this & make them at home yourselves?
- 10 shrimps per pack
- Originated from Russia, packed & imported from Japan
- Ease of convenience as they're already peeled
- Known for their sweet after-taste
- Thaw & consume as itself, Chirashi or Nigiri Sushi
- Lightly blow-torch to consume as aburi-style