- Offshore of Kinkazan in Miyagi Prefecture, it is one of the best fishing grounds for catching fat mackerel.
- Small mackerels are caught in early summer and stored until autumn to fatten up to 700g. They are carefully processed into fillets and then frozen by CAS.
- CAS stands for "Cell Alive System" which is a freezing technology that keeps the flavor intact. It freezes water instantly to prevent ice-crystallization. It enables the cell membrane to remain intact and hence prevents "water dripping" while defrosting.
- The mackerel is very rich in fat, so it goes well with dry sake or crisp white wine.
- Country of origin: Miyagi, Japan
- Keep in freezer
- Once defrost, consume within the same day
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.
2. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase into your cart, click the cart icon.
3. Review the items in your cart. When you are done, scroll down and pick a delivery date and time. Then proceed to check out.
4. Fill in your shipping information. If you have any discount codes, please apply it in the ‘discount code’ box.
5. Select your payment method. If you are choosing to pay by credit card, fill in your credit card details. If you are paying by PayNow, please make payment to UEN 201600069ZNIC and include your order number as reference after confirming your order.
6. Once you have filled in your payment details, you may proceed to complete the order. Do make the PayNow transfer if you have selected it as your payment method.