Salmon Belly 300g 鮭のハラス焼き
- 300g per pack
- Best grilled or baked
- Salmon from Norway, item produced in Japan.
- Once defrosted, please store in the fridge and use within 3 days.
- To cook: grill on a frying pan, skin facing downwards
Our Salmon is back in a smaller quantity, to accommodate to smaller pax meals!
How to Cook: 2 Ways!
· Japanese Style Seared Salmon 🤩
- Salmon belly fillet seared on a hot cast iron pan until crispy on the outside & tender on the inside. Spice up this delicacy w/ Japanese style yuzu garlic butter sauce!
1. Remove salmon from packaging & place it on a plate.
2. Pat dry salmon with a clean paper towel, then sprinkle salt & pepper on both sides of the fillet. (up to you to decide how flavoured you want your fish to be)
3. Place 2 tsp of unsalted butter into a bowl & melt in a microwave. (about 20-30s)
4. Use a grinder to grind garlic & place it into melted butter along with soya sauce and yuzu. (you can get yuzu sauce in local supermarkets like NTUC)
5. Add oil (preferably olive oil) into pan & place on high heat. Once the oil starts to smoke, reduce heat to medium-high & place salmon fillets into pan skin-down. Leave it to cook for 2-2.5 mins. (1.5-2 mins for skinless)
6. Flip the salmon to the other side, & cook for an additional 1-2 mins.
7. Remove salmon from pan & let it rest on a plate.
8. Add your garlic butter mix to the pan & stir till it turns golden brown.
9. Lightly drizzle your yuzu garlic butter mix over your salmon fillets.
· Japanese Style Baked Salmon 🤩
- Strips of salmon belly baked to perfection, topped off w/ a drizzle of Japanese style yuzu sauce & a sprinkle of fresh green onions coupled w/ toasted sesame seeds.
1. Remove salmon from packaging & place it on a plate
2. Pat dry salmon with a clean paper towel, then sprinkle salt on both sides of the fillet. (up to you to decide how flavoured you want your fish to be)
3. Cover your toaster/oven tray with a piece of aluminium foil and lightly spray cooking oil (optional). Place salmon belly skin-down on the tray & cook at 425F (215⁰C) for 7-8 mins.
4. Add 2 tsb soya sauce, 1/2 tsb yuzu sauce & 1 drop of sesame oil to a small bowl & mix thoroughly.
5. Slice your green onions finely.
6. Remove salmon fillets from toaster/oven & place on a plate. Sprinkle your green onions, toasted sesame seeds & your homemade sauce on top