TAI MIGIMISO YAKI (GRILLED SEABREAM WITH BARLEY MISO)
- Ehime Prefecture is the highest producer of cultured sea bream in Japan, producing more than half of the total national production.
- The sea bream was raised with great care, marinated in barley miso, and filleted and grilled with savory flavor for the perfect taste.
- It comes in a pack and can be easily cooked in a microwave oven.
- 80 gram per pack.
- It contains honey as an ingredient.
- Please do not give to infants under one year of age.
- Country of origin: Ehime, Japan
- Keep in freezer
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.
2. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase into your cart, click the cart icon.
3. Review the items in your cart. When you are done, scroll down and pick a delivery date and time. Then proceed to check out.
4. Fill in your shipping information. If you have any discount codes, please apply it in the ‘discount code’ box.
5. Select your payment method. If you are choosing to pay by credit card, fill in your credit card details. If you are paying by PayNow, please make payment to UEN 201600069ZNIC and include your order number as reference after confirming your order.
6. Once you have filled in your payment details, you may proceed to complete the order. Do make the PayNow transfer if you have selected it as your payment method.