Fresh Uni Shiro Narabi (250g)
Uni shiro (white) is a paler yellow as compared to Aka uni, but that does not mean it's lacking in taste. It has a sweet and clean taste, with a delicate texture. Best consumed as sashimi or as sushi.
- Lined up carefully in a box (narabi)
- Air-flown from Japan direct to Singapore
- Our prices change twice a week, to match the auction prices of uni at Japan's Toyosu market.
- This item is air-flown weekly direct from Japan on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Please refer above for the next air cargo date.
- For the freshest uni, we recommend selecting your delivery date on the day of the air cargo arrival.
- If you are unable to have your item delivered on the air cargo arrival day, fret not, you can still select dates that are 2 days after the arrival.
- We will not deliver uni on Mondays as it will not be fresh anymore. DO NOT SELECT Monday as your delivery date. If not, we will have to reschedule your delivery date.
- As we want you to receive fresh and great uni, we may contact you to reschedule your delivery date if the one you have chosen is not suitable.
- If we are unable to rearrange with you, we will have to cancel your pre-order, with a full refund for the item.
- If you have any questions, head to our FAQ page.
- Please store it in the chiller, DO NOT FREEZE
- Best consumed within 3 days
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.