Yuzu Sasakamaboko (Yuzu Fishcake) 10pcs
Sasa is the word for bamboo grass due to its shape. A little history: Sasa Kamaboko is named after the bamboo leaf design in the family crest of Date Clan who had ruled in the Sendai Domain.
Each packet contains 10 pieces, approximately 10g
- Simply heat it up to enjoy.
- Grill until golden brown. The Sasa Kamaboko will be crispy yet soft inside.
- Keep in the freezer for longer shelf life and ensure it is kept in an air-tight container to prevent cold burn/drying.
- If kept chilled, please consume within 2 days.
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.