Buri (Amberjack) Teriyaki
Buri teriyaki, or amberjack teriyaki, is sweet and savoury, making for a delicious dish. The fatty texture of buri pairs very well with the teriyaki sauce, giving you a dish that has great texture and flavour.
- Already pre-marinated, simply defrost and heat it up.
- Microwave for 1 minute or place in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Pair with a warm bowl of rice and you get a great meal.
- Please keep the fish in the freezer.
- If kept in the chiller, please consume within 2 days.
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.