Mentaiko (Alaskan Pollock Fish Roe) 90g
- Defrost, slice open the sac and gently scrape the mentaiko out of it.
- Several ways to use mentaiko, get creative!
- Eat it with rice or noodles, make mentaiko mayonnaise or even mentaiko pasta!
- Learn how to make your very own mentaiko dishes here.
- Keep in the freezer for longer shelf life and ensure it is kept in an airtight container to prevent cold burn/drying.
- If it is kept chilled, please consume within 3 days.
1. Add the items that you wish to purchase into your cart.
2. Once you have added all the items you wish to purchase into your cart, click the cart icon.
3. Review the items in your cart. When you are done, scroll down and pick a delivery date and time. Then proceed to check out.
4. Fill in your shipping information. If you have any discount codes, please apply it in the ‘discount code’ box.
5. Select your payment method. If you are choosing to pay by credit card, fill in your credit card details. If you are paying by PayNow, please make payment to UEN 201600069ZNIC and include your order number as reference after confirming your order.
6. Once you have filled in your payment details, you may proceed to complete the order. Do make the PayNow transfer if you have selected it as your payment method.