Oden Set (Japanese Fish Cake Stew) おでんセット
winter is coming. Literally though, December is near.
Take refuge in the comfort of your home & enjoy this simmering bowl of Oden Stew. Featuring 10 types of Japanese fishcakes & a pack of Awase Dashi broth, the Oden is set to put you out of your misery.
- Each Oden Set weighs 350g & contains 10 types of fishcakes with a packet of broth
- zenya's pro tip: try it in a tom yum broth for a fusion cuisine!
How to Prepare:
- Optional ingredients that you can add: Hard-boiled eggs, Knotted Kombu (Kelp) & Daikon Radish!
- Feel free to add your regular steamboat ingredients too
- Add your dashi broth to a pot (can also add any broth/paste of your choice), followed by 500 ~ 700ml of water (depends on how thick you want your broth to be)
- Slice up your radish into rounds, and add to broth once it's boiling. Proceed to let it simmer for 10mins
- Add your eggs & kelp & let it simmer for 5mins
- Add the various types of fishcakes & let it simmer for another 10mins
- Enjoy :>
- Keep in the freezer for longer shelf life and ensure it is kept in an airtight container to prevent cold burn/drying
- Consume within 2 days if it's kept chilled