Ama Ebi (Japanese Sweet Shrimp) 800G あまえび
ama means sweet. and ebi means shrimp.
Almagamating them together, you get sweet shrimps.
Yes, the ones you eat in sushi restaurants as Nigiri. Why not get this & make them at home yourselves?
- 800g per pack
- Originated, packed & imported from Hyogo, Japan
- Known for their sweet after-taste
- Thaw & consume as itself, Chirashi or Nigiri Sushi
- Lightly blow-torch to consume as aburi-style
- Keep in an airtight container & place it in the freezer. Consume within 2 months
- Once thawed, store it in the refrigerator & consume within 2 days