Ama Ebi (Sweet Shrimp) 1KG あまえび
ama means sweet. and ebi means shrimp.
Almagamating them together, you get sweet shrimps.
Yes, the ones you eat in sushi restaurants as Nigiri. Why not get this & make them at home yourselves?
- 25-40 shrimps per pack
- Each pack weighs approximately 1kg
- Originated from Russia, packed & imported from Japan
- Known for their sweet after-taste
- Thaw & consume as itself, Chirashi or Nigiri Sushi
- Lightly blow-torch to consume as aburi-style
- Keep in an airtight container & place it in the freezer. Consume within 2 months
- Once thawed, store it in the refrigerator & consume within 2 days