Aka Ebi (Argentine Red Shrimp) 赤海老の握り
The Argentine Aka Ebi is one of its kind.
Initially considered inferior to its neighbouring counterpart, the Botan Ebi, it quickly rose to fame, lifting itself out of the trenches & clinching the top spot as Japan's most famed breed of shrimp.
Soft but firm, meaty but juicy and exploding with a rich taste of oceanic sweetness, this holistic Aka Ebi goes well as sashimi, nigiri or sushi.
- Comes in a box weighing approximately 2kg
- A box contains approximately 25-40 shrimps, with each shrimp weighing roughly 25g
- Thaw & Serve as Sashimi or Nigiri Sushi
zenya's pro tip: dip in boiling water for 5 seconds & consume (GIF shown below)
- Lightly grill & serve with garlic butter or mentai mayo for an elevated taste
- Add shrimps to your steamboats or hotpots
- Current batch of supply - 25-40 shrimps per box: Best Before April 2023
- Keep in an airtight container & place it in the freezer. Consume within 2 months
- Once thawed, store it in the refrigerator & consume within 2 days