Unagi Kabayaki (Eel) 250g 鰻蒲焼
The Unagi Kabayaki - every Singaporean's favourite.
We don't get our Unagi from any ordinary supplier. Through years of friendship with one of our supplier whom we buy & sell from, we're blessed with the opportunity to receive top-grade Unagi from them.
Consume together with piping hot rice on a cold rainy night in Stoke for maximum pleasure.
- 250g per pack of Unagi Kabayaki
- It's already cooked, just thaw & warm it up before consumption
- Reheat in the oven, over a charcoal grill or blow torch for the best taste
- Manufactured in China, shipped & imported from Japan
- Keep in the freezer for longer shelf life & ensure it is kept in an airtight container to prevent cold burn/drying.
- If it is kept chilled, please consume within 2 days.